Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oh Gross...


I literally thought I might die on Tuesday night. And then Wednesday, I very well may have if it weren't for my lovely Mom-in-Law, Grandma Janice.


I was sick.

The kind of sick where you loathe the day you were born because you can't even find comfort lying under quilts in the fetal position.

The kind of sick where the toilet and you become intimately familiar and the cold tiles around it actually seem welcoming after your sweaty chills.

The kind of sick where you seriously consider writing to your Senators to suggest a 911 Nanny program for those very days where a mama is down and out and needs emergency day care for her little gems.

And then she arrived...



Bless Grandma Janice for taking care of these little grinners. While I hibernated and prayed and beat something fierce outta my system with exorbitant amounts of sleep.









What would we have done without you?

And as a P.S. to this post, don't you think we should all write in to our local government officials about the 911 Nanny system (an idea that a fellow blogging friend originally proposed and I wholeheartedly support)...
Genius - I swear. :)

2 comments:

The Belnaps said...

Hooray for Mother-in-law's...and I'm sorry you were so sicko...yuck and double yuck! And I totally agree with the 911 Nanny..problem is, I would probably use on days that I wasn't sick and just needed a break :)

Mel said...

What a fabulous MIL you have!!
I am totally down for a 911 Nanny! Not only when your totally sick, but also when you totally need a break!
I love how your boys are always matching!