Friday, March 18, 2011

The Ugly Truth...


Lately my RyGar has been spending LOTS of hours at one of his clients. So, while he is technically "in town" I just tell myself he is traveling because it's easier for me to swallow that way for some reason. This means that the evening count down is all me, baby. You know what I'm talking about... dinner, clean up, bath, clean up, bottles, stories, teeth-brushing, and finally bed.... yeah, and then collapse.


Last night the boys were in the tub and as usual I drained the water down to a mere inch and scooped one baby out. I sat Kaelster in his towel on the countertop in the bathroom and began to lotion him down and put on his diaper and I glanced over to check on Daximus. Here is what I saw... butt in the air, head on the ground, and full-on giggle fit. So cute... little man can do a headstand! So I continued to "bejammy" Kael. Then Big K started to giggle and I take a little double take at Dax-Man and I finally clue in to what my two BOYS are laughing hysterically about....


Dax was full on doing his "duty" and watching the "fruits of his labor" come out of his sweet cheeks. I died. Literally, I zipped Kael's jammies and put him down then lunged for Dax-Man and scooped him up leaving a nice little surprise in the middle of the tub.
Holy Crap. Literally.



And that may be TMI for you, but it is SO going down in this little family's journal because some day it is going to be my sweet little pay back when someone is old enough to know better. I still don't get how such an innocent little face can do something so gross.... Which leads me to my next thought... kids are hilarious and gross. Period. They are my constant reminder that I am a mother, which is music to my ears, but also wreaks havoc to my bath tubs.
And that makes me one of the toughest SOB's you'll ever meet. :)
Watch Yourself.

Happy Week-END-ing... Ha Ha... Bad Joke.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ahhh, your first poop in the bathtub - there will be many more to come! :)

Adam and Melisa said...

Seriously...it doesn't get much more disgusting than that! For some reason it's all the more gross when it's in the water and you have to scoop it all out! Oh wait...big kid puke in the hair...much worse...on a different level! Good thing their little faces are so darn cute!!!:)

Jen McGill said...

Oh, this story is HILARIOUS! What I also find hilarious is all the swearing you do since you became a mom! Makes you all the more colorful of a character. I'm just warning you, though, they do repeat.

Mel said...

I Love that they totally understand and laugh at each other!!
That is Hilarious!