Friday, March 4, 2011

Today...


Today, I turn 31 Years Old.


But I'm not freakin' - I feel pretty good about it.

Mostly because I have a hot date with my RyGar, who also happens to be my Romance Novel Hero... can't you tell by this GQ photo?


But really, how often in life is your husband the stuff they make romantic literature out of? Lucky, I know.

And also because I will be spending the day with these two.



Who are little live wires, full of passion and life and giggles.



And wrestling, of late.



*As a side-note, Kaelster's PJs are size 2T... I can't keep up... so just enjoy his little linebacker butt hanging out of them. It is delish.


And while yes, I swear, I do see a few lines around my eyes... get this, they all slant upward. Just the way I've always wanted them to. I mean, really, who can resist people with smile lines?

Just Sayin'...
:)

9 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! Geez - we are getting old! :)

Kanabites said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

The Belnaps said...

Holla to the Birthday Girl..have a fabulous evening..wink..wink

Chrystie said...

Happy Birthday my blog friend! Hope you have a fabulous day and night. We should try to get together in real life again one of these days.

Adam and Melisa said...

31?...wow...you're old! LOL Hope you're day is as fabulous as you!!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day! Which I am sure you will...spending it with those 2 little angels of yours. I am with Ashley when she says have a fabulous evening!! wink wink!! I also want to say that you have a wonderful gift of writing! I love reading your blog!! so keep it up!!

The Sutherland Family said...

Happy Birthday Sister!!!

Shaun said...

Happy Birthday!!!