Monday, March 14, 2011

Stylish Blog Award...


I have been awarded the
Stylish Blog Award!

I was given this illustrious award from my Ash... aka, Louie, so thank you, sweet one, and here I go!

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Award 7 blogging buddies this "Stylish Blogger Award."

7 Facts about Me...

1. I love me a good nap. Got one on Sunday with the boys and I was in Heaven all afternoon long. I don't even suffer from the dreaded nap hangover like some.
2. I hate to iron. HATE. I would clean 5 toilets before I ironed one shirt.
3. I like chocolate milk but only if you make it with syrup. I think the powdered stuff is BS.
4. I love my home town. I love the way it smells, the way the sun shines on the little valley and all my memories of life there. It is kind of a little slice of Heaven.
5. I make lists every day of my life. I am capable of getting a little spontaneous too, but a list - oh there is something so wonderful and centering about having a list of stuff to do. Even now when the list is comprised of feeding the ducks and buying frozen yogurt - I still write it down, baby.
6. I do not enjoy watching soccer on TV - one of the few sports I just don't get that well and dang if my husband doesn't love it.
7. I would have a slurpee every day of my life if I could. Pina Colada slurpees - try one - you'll feel a little bit more summery with your first swig - promise. :)

And I choose to kind of be the "breaker of the chain" here.
I'll just say that if you'd like to be tagged and you're needing a little flava-flav, an award for your blog,
or an idea for a blog entry - here you go....
You've been tagged!

4 comments:

Jen McGill said...

I was surprised to discover that I knew all but one of these facts about you, Amber. I attribute it to the long road trips to Bellingham. );

Mel said...

MMMM, pina colada slurpee, that sounds delish!
As for your phone post...I don't know, but I'm about ready to just get rid of cordless all together. Every time I go to use the dang phone its dead even if I just took it off the base! UUUGGGH! Just needed to vent that! Thanks! ;-)

The Belnaps said...

Um thanks for not tagging me..cuz I wouldn't have done it. I'm a list maker too...Every monday and then it gets added too throughout the week..also a pina colada slurpee..WTHeck..where have I been and I'm pretty sure I need one asap. And as for Soccor..that and golf are off my list..sorry Tiger!

The Sutherland Family said...

I would have a slurpee everday of my life too, but Coke one's. They are the best! In fact, I just had one on the way home from the gym just barely =)