Sunday, January 16, 2011

TaDa!


Well, we finally celebrated someone's B-Day with a Sunday evening party.


And here it is, The great unveiling....
(As if you were waiting with baited breath, eh?!)


Come June, our RyGar will be...
1) Leaving on a Jet Plane
2) To Go Fishing
3) In Alaska - The Last Frontier

With one of his favorite man pals for an entire week.
Geez, I better get me some lovin' tonight! :)

And in other news - the babes are feeling better.
Kaelster even had a date with daddy-o and his new friend Sam at the auto expo.


Let's just say that the little dude has been making mad "car sounds" ever since.



Pretty Cute.


And Dax Man - Well, he's gearing up for spring training.


Grandma gave Ry a T-Ball set for his birthday.


It's the gift that keeps giving... to the babies. I think they know that every party is all about them now and they love it.

And let's face it - We do too!


6 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

WoW! Ya, I'd say you better be gettin some lovin...what an awesome gift! I'm glad the babes are feelin better

Mel said...

Can we say SPOILED?!! That's an awesome gift!
I'd say you better get more than just some lovin'!

Becca said...

thanks for letting kael get into trouble with sammy...i can only imagine what's to come in about 15 years!

The Belnaps said...

I love how the two babes are only interested in the cake and candles in the first pic...to bad you aren't going on the trip..but lets face it..who really wants to go fishing and freeze their arse off anyways...we need Mexico baby!

Chrystie said...

You are the nicest wife EVER! I thought i was pretty nice getting Preston a blu-ray player, but it doesn't even compare! Better not let him read your blog so he never finds out how mean I am :-)

J,B and K said...

Great birthday gift! My husband would love love love love it!