Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cabin Fever...

I could feel it setting in a bit after last week... also known as... the longest and pukiest week of our lives around here. You know the feeling....


GET ME OUTTA HERE?!

Well, mission accomplished on multiple occasions this week and the babies are LOVING it as much as I am.

First Stop - The Dinosaur Museum...



Presenting my very favorite exhibits....




Ahh - the Vanity of my children... I love it!


Our little paleontologist at work.


And a summative reason for this blog. I am a "saptastic" freak of nature just trying to preserve some sappy memories around here. :)

Now off to "Cabelly's" as we call it or Cabela's as ya'll call it. An automatic "must stop" for all the boys in my house and hence - me too.


This is how we roll at Belly's...


Until we get to the elevators and then it's each man for himself...
I would like to point out a major design flaw here. The ONLY button Kaelster can reach is the alarm. We've dodged that bullet so far, but it is only a matter of time.


And oh - the fish. How we love, adore and admire the fish time and time again.


Even the nasty, stinky ones outside of the tank and in the "not so fresh water" stream.


Kaelster loves on EVERY SINGLE stuffed animal he can get to VERY vocally.


And Dax Man is practicing "puttin' the sneak" on big bucks...
It brings tears to the eyes of his Daddy-o.

And a side bonus.... they are hungry,


and tired


and ready to simmer down for a LONG winters' nap after all our sightseeing.


And who doesn't love that?
Cabin Fever - you've been kicked to the curb!

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

Love Love Love the picture of Dax with the lighting of the glass door...my fave!!! I used to take my kids to Artic Circle every Wednesday in the winter for playtime (the older ones, when they were younger...Hey 3 under 3 was really hard!)...we would seriously be there for like hours at a time...I was a regular...I'll admit it!!!

Mel said...

Such cute pics of ya'll checking yourselves out in the mirror!!
Your Cabelly's has giant stuffed moose?? Man we got ripped!

Jen McGill said...

Ahhh...I missed our Salt Lake Boyz and their sassy mama. We were in Lake Tahoe for the week and I didn't have my computer. So glad to hear that you are all feeling better!