Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For Real?


I'm just gonna lay it all out there and I don't even care if someone knows someone who is someone's second cousin once removed and might be offended...
What is up with reality stars from Utah?


I mean, it was bad enough that the hippy haired dude and his Sister Wives became a huge hit, now we're faced with Michelle on the Bachelor.


Who is seriously CRAZE to the Y. Beautiful - But a total hot mess in my opinion.

I promise, America, this small reality population is not indicative of the people here in Utah. By and large we are normal, sassy, happy folk who don't thrive on taking multiple spouses or throwing elbows for no good reason.

Just wanted to clarify.
I feel better.
And yes, this is my confession. I, Amber, watch Reality TV.
But really, are you gonna tell me that you don't?
Liar. :)

7 comments:

Liz said...

I agree. I hope its poor bad editing!!!

Amy B. said...

hahahaha....I totally watch reality tv but gave up on this year's bachelor...wondering if that was a bad mistake now...and I usually watch the smutty stuff the most...gotta feel normal and all...with my one husband and zero sister wives...and our alcohol/drug free lifestyle...where's the diet coke?

The Belnaps said...

Everyone has their vices...I like Keeping Up With the Kardashians...Kendra...The list goes on..but I gave up on the bachelor years ago and do NOT..I repeat..do Not watch "Married to Rock"...it is by far the lamest..most stupid show out there..ok so i know your gonna watch at least one episode just to make sure I am right..but don't worry I am...

The Sutherland Family said...

I know! I was totally wanting to root for her but not now...she is just plain CRAZY. It's too bad. They needs somebody good to represent Utah.

Luana said...

Still loving your blog Amber but I am so disappointed (not really though) that you are one of those reality watching ho's! :-) As for me and my house.....we can't stand those shows!

Mel said...

Sorry to say that you are not called Utards for no reason....you just listed two and I'm sure there are a million more! ;-) I still love ya tho!

Jen McGill said...

You will not be surprised, Amber, to hear that I do not watch Reality Shows. As a rule. I did watch the Bachelor briefly the other night after I saw so many people posting about it on FB and saw five minutes of the elbow incident with dear Michelle from Salt Lake. She is totally crazy! The show is just so sad on so many levels.