Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's Somebody's Birthday...


And this is all he's gettin'...


Lemme give you some hints to see if you can figure out whose big day it is...

-He gets a little twinkle in his eyes when he smiles.
-He is often annoyed with my polarizing effect on his electronics and my incessant button pushing of said electronics.
-He has two little lady slayers that mimic his laughs, his burps and his stellar moto-sounds.


-He looks all the more handsome when he is scruffy and rugged and covered in mud.
-He works harder than anyone I have ever met and miraculously he still takes time to read instructions when the situations calls.
-He has a smokin' hot chick that adores him... Ha Ha... Better stop now. Things are beginning to get shameless.

If I listed 28 more clues I would have reached his ripe old age - but a good wifey doesn't spill the beans. :)

Anyway, like all of the finest things in life, RyGar keeps getting better with age. I count myself lucky for landing such a specimen. Someone once told me that Ryan was my exact counter point in this world. He said that Ryan is the one that anchors me to the ground so that I don't float off into outerspace with my grand and wild ideas. Really? I didn't think I was that much of a hippie nor did I think that other people considered him to be the grown-up and responsible one. But I concur with this person about one thing...
Ryan is my better half, my counter point and my very own Captain America.


Stay tuned to see what those three lil' boxes contain. I mean seriously - you shouldn't be worried for his happiness. Just Sayin'...

RyGar - Get Home Already before I BURST due to the dangerous side-effects of keeping a freakin' stellar surprise for way too long.
AND because your little mini's are stoked to go to the car show with you this weekend... (that's right, I asked them, and they told me so).
:)

We Love You!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! If we were there we'd take you to your birthday dinner!! Maybe make you sit on a saddle and sing silly songs to you!!
Kael's face is cracking me up--"Really Mom? Another picture?" haha

Amy B. said...

I am the worst at keeping secrets when it comes to gifts...the worst...but other secrets I keep perfectly...hahaha...