Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly...


So, I joined the craftastic masses of you for a fleeting moment this past week. I saw the idea on another blog I follow and figured that if the only requirements were paper and fishing line, even I could probably manage it.


But there was a disturbing, dark side to my creativity. Behold, THIS....


Can you even imagine the smells that wafted through the air when I opened RyGar's tackle box? Barf. I hereby swear to gift a new tackle box to Ry for his Birthday, or Father's Day or any given Thursday. I can't live knowing that this little plastic box and its contents live under my roof.

Boys...

4 comments:

Kanabites said...

Cute! I might just have to copy it from this Blog that I follow (you). Thanks for the idea, luckily I have a tackle box that hasn't been used much, Cora got it for her b-day and it doesn't smell, yet. Although the other day she informed me that the sparkly stuff (power bait) didn't smell good at all. I guess she has been examining her stuff a little more than I told her she could. I didn't threaten enough to make sure those sparkly stuff didn't get opened! I really hate the smell of it... YUCK!

Jen McGill said...

So good to hear that you are still reading "Enjoying the Small Things." First time I read it I thought of you. She's going to make you a crafty mamma! I can just feel it!

Mel said...

hahahaha!! Boys pretty much sums it up!! I'd get on that new tackle box ASAP!
Way to get crafty girl!

Mel said...

Will you send me the link for that crafty blog you are following, please???