Thursday, January 17, 2013

January Spice...


Let's just say it... we're FINALLY half way DONE with January.
What doesn't kill us makes us stronger?  

And while we're in the freezing melodies of winter, let's talk randomly about BB Cream, because in addition to my recent crawling out from beneath a rock and joining social media,  I also got wild and decided to try BB Cream.

And let's just hear it for this one.  Hello there dawling beauty product that makes my worst night sleep skin (that occasionally comes along with teenage-like breakouts - side note - when will I ever outgrow zits?) look almost dewy and dare I say, pretty?  I think I'm in love with your perfect amount of coverage and your creamy consistency.  If I were to marry any make up product, I think I would say "I Do" to BB Cream.  Furthermore, I am nothing without run-on sentences, thoughts and/or holding entire one-sided conversations without breathing... whew.

Seriously, I blame y'all for not whacking me upside the head with a stick, a la Tanya Harding, and adding BB Cream to the grocery list while I lay there unconscious.  So there.  Go get yourself some BB Cream and feel like you just kicked January right in the teeth.

Anywho - enough about that little unsolicited rant.  The rest of this post shall be dedicated to cute little souls who require no BB Cream whatsoever.



Captions have been added to avert the deadly, "Mama's braggin' about her cute kids again", syndrome. Which I think is a real thing - but wouldn't you worry about someone that didn't have at least a mild case of it?  I know, right?

If Big Boy had a fashion blog, oh wait, am I on to something there? :-)
He would pose like a studly mini dock worker, like this.


No, This.  A little aloof.  No eye contact.  Mysterious.  Sexy.  Yes, work it Kaelster.


A Balloon can elicit this kind of response in January.
A.BALLOON.
I hereby prescribe one for all who are suffering Seasonal Affective Disorder.


And oh, if only I thought exercising was this much fun.
That there is a freakin' treadmill that has never seen so many smiles in its entire life.


And that there is how incredibly cute I look after I've used the treadmill.
Exactly like that.
And I smell that good too.
(Does my sarcasm even come across in Cyber land?)


"The Girls... They think my tractor's sexy...
It really turns 'em on."
This was the official re inaction of the great sleigh ride of 2012.


Reverting back to the aforementioned fashion blog idea...
Accessories c/o Mr. Potatoe Head.  Thank you very much.


And finally, Hats.
They are the male sock bun I've decided.


Only easier.


Lucky dogs.


And that is all.
Happy Weekend & Cheers to BB Cream.
Don't you think Thursday is the official start of the weekend?
OK Me too.
And good luck on Monday, which I hear is the very most depressing day of the entire year?


That calls for a double Sonic run if ever there were a reason.
And JuJu Hearts if you can find 'em.

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

BB Cream? It is on the list! And JuJu Hearts. January can't last forever (can it?)

jasmin said...

amber i left you a message down a couple of posts. hope your little guy is ok. have you found the penny yet? :) and also if you want anymore signs just let me know. i have lots of cute things.

Unknown said...

Oh my freakin heck..how did i not know about this magical cream? hello have you seen my chin..ok then. and where might I get me some of this magic and I super love slash heart JuJu hearts..like so much that I bought me 4 ..that's right count 'em 4 bags of the beloved hearts of chewy, yumminess. and i think i should go for hats round here too..maybe i wouldn't have to do so many heads of hair..sheesh. the end.