Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Introducing...

The, "I'm about to do something naughty face."


Brought to you by Ace-a-mundo.
Don't be fooled.  He is no longer an innocent babe.
He's become a sneaky little toddler seemingly overnight.


He learned it from these two little swipers...
Daximus & Big K.
Also Known as Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.
Co-founders of techno-trouble and in-the-flesh fiascos r us.

And while we're in introduction mode, let me finally introduce myself to you as a Facebook user.
I know, I know, I move SO fast. 


Said no one, ever.  
I do not know what I'm doing in the least, so if you would be so kind as to invite me to be your friend I promise to eventually figure out how to say, 
"Heck yes!"
I mean, blog buddies AND FB friends?  We're so ridiculously tight!

Hi.  My name is Amber.  And NOW we've been properly introduced. :)

4 comments:

PNRBAC said...

Ummm would you STOP putting makeup on that little Acey baby! Good grief what is this - tryouts for toddlers and tiaras? I mean they don't even have boys on the show anyway! (Not that I'd know I never watch it). Welcome to FB FINALLY! I can't find you - turns out there are 101 "Amber Gardners" in the world. Find me - Natalie Watts Gardner

The Belnaps said...

so glad we are besties on fb now..and you were meant to ride horses..you go girl. PS..finally updated my blog and am feelin the groove

The Sutherland Family said...

That does look like a naughty little face if I've ever seen one!

Adam and Melisa said...

Do you hire out for blog writing?...seriously...you should write a book or something! Your boys are stinkin' adorable...but you already knew that!