Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry and White...


There is nothing in this world that I love more than these faces.  


And these faces at Christmas?
Priceless.

I really mean it.  If there is one thing this year has taught me, it is that these littles of ours just aren't staying little and they are so precious to me it hurts.  They made our holiday, pure bliss despite some "boogs" and "coughs"... one might say they were like a Puffs Plus Kleenex on a chapped nose.  Oh come on - I am nothing without a good simile.  

And so, our Christmas vacay in parts.

Beginning with SLEDDING in our winter wonderland!  Don't you just adore Mother Nature when she cooperates with Bing Crosby and makes a white Christmas?  I know, me too.




And don't you just bust a gut at little toddlers dressed as live marshmallow men to tackle the frigid air?  They look hysterically cute and somewhat astronaut-esque eh?
"That's one small step for a man; one giant leap for man kind."


I could just roll over and die a proud white trash mama to see my kiddos sledding in a meat sled behind a four-wheeler all big by themselves!  Except that I'm too busy joining them.  




Don't you just love when the hubs gets all manly and dresses in camo and revs the four-wheeler and then gets snowflakes caught in his goatee?


It's kind of a perfect juxtaposition to me.
Nice sunnies Mister K.

And now on to chapter two, 
Random Acts of Christmas about "Grampa's Famous Red House"...

Daximus callin' it a day with Grampa Hooky.
(In case you were wondering, it ain't Maybelline, he's just born with it.  Hello Lashes.)



Acers building lego towers x 1 million with patient Gramma Gail.


And the art-eests... making masterpieces for Santa. 



We saw pretty lights.
Delivered goodies to Uncles and Aunts.
Made a sad little gingerbread house.
And Play-doh-ed ad nausea.
And then, 
'Twas the night before...


Now brace yourself for Chapter Three... Christmas Mornin'
Because these faces that RyGar caught on camera might just say it all...



OK.



Ready?



Be still my heart....




HOLY CRAP, SANTA!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
(Obnoxious overuse of exclamation points totally necessary here)

Because, Seriously - Santa Rocked it hard for Christmas 2012.


And lest we forget, Acers reminds us that sometimes, it's the little things that mean a lot.

 

Sweet baby.
You are awesome.
x 1 million


 And now, you know where I am at all times since the morning of December 25th... Outside, freezing my heiny off as I supervise two crazy little toddlers whose smiles are frozen on their faces for the love of their new "Bwu Four Wheewers".


It was EPIC.
And we are very lucky.

5 comments:

Chrystie said...

Bwu For Weewers! What lucky little men! Looks like you guys had a snow-globe perfect Christmas.

Liz said...

Lookalike a great Christmas !!! Love their Jammie's where did you get

The Sutherland Family said...

That first pic is pricless! Love it. Looks like you had a very merry Christmas!

The Venutis said...

Darling Pics!

PNRBAC said...

Where do you get those sweet pj's? I looked EVERYWHERE this year and couldn't find anything as cute as that. Love those Christmas mugs!