Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Do You See What I See...


The verdict is in.

It LOOKS like Christmas... Finally!
And the littlest snow removal crew in the hood could not be happier.



Or more serious about their duty to Mom and her sidewalks.



I do believe the pictures do the talking.  
We were in a marshmallow world nirvana.
For over an hour.
Which is like, an eternity, when it comes to kids and snow play.
So... I think skiing will be next.
Stay tuned.

  

And where was the runt of our group?
Oh yes, him... the little blue-eyed dark headed lad...  


Well, his mama opened the blinds in the playroom and gave him a little goodie bag stocked with Oreo cookies and let him watch and eat and watch and eat from the warm confines of our primary colored loft... surrounded by toys for JUST HIM.

 

And, verdict is in.
He enjoyed it thoroughly.

3 comments:

The Belnaps said...

check it..this Jan..the old Elk meadows is doing free ski days every Thursday..in case you are serious about the skiing..Big Al told bout that one..and your welcome.

The Sutherland Family said...

I wish someone would lock me in a room with some toys and oreos too! Sounds like a good time =)

The Venutis said...

I need to get me some of those mini snow shovels. My kids love to clear the snow : )