Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hot Couture...


If ever there was a timely event for avoiding the pitfalls of holiday smorgasbords, it is the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion show, no?  I mean, really, there is nothing that helps me walk away from another See's chocolate or a slice of pecan roll more so than seeing Candice (my stunt double) walk down the runway in some hot couture little sweet nothins.  I might even throw in a couple additional lunges today - just sayin'.


So, as the hubs and I took it all in (and may I say how proud we are that the only time we have seen Bieber perform was while soaking in the LEGS on the VS show) we compared notes and it is unanimous...


Lily, Erin & Candice, along with legs for a mile, Chanel are the favs of the year.  I feel bad that I passed on this year's show.  I was just trying to take a break from my career and wanted to focus on the littles this holiday season, but it was pretty evident that VS was in dire need of a leading lady.  You know, a Heidi Klum/Marissa Miller/Amber Gardner type to really bring in the viewers.  
The hole in the cast was pretty obvious. :)


If you ever wonder why I gush about my kids being the best it is because they are... no lie, my little helpers just saw this picture and said, "Wook, it's Mama."  
XOXOX Freakin' O cutest (and most far sighted) boys in the universe.

On the bright side, I am sporting a non-million dollar bra in a wild zebra print with Vickie Secret hot pink lining just to honor what probably should have been another big night on the catwalk for me and what will inevitably lead to fifty shades of good stuff here at home.  Oops - TMI.  Anywho... don't fret... My agent is already in talks with the producers of next year's show, so I'll more than likely be seein' y'all in lucky 2013!

Oh, the sarcasm.  Are you sometimes amazed at how completely lame this blog is?  Me too.

3 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Love Candice!!

The Belnaps said...

Seriously love those boys..i laughed out loud at that comment and check it..we are both totally a shoe in for next years contest...and i have no idea if that is the proper spelling or whatever of shoe in. Out!

Laurel said...

Conan and I are both in bed with laptops doing our own thing when I came to your blog. I made him push pause...PAUSE! (gasp) on his show and listen to me read your entry. First and foremost (as he turned his head and look at my computer) he said, "ummm just a minute I need my glasses" (wink wink) and then he sat and laughed and laughed while I read him the entire entry.

You crack me up Amber. Thanks for the holiday cheer!