Monday, April 28, 2014

And Scene...

RyGar and I celebrated the Anniversary of our wedding this weekend... in Vegas.  Because, I don't know, maybe because we nearly eloped fourteen years ago?  No lie.  Being the apple of your Daddy's eye can really make it tough for yourself & your betrothed and all things wedding related.  Long story short - It all worked out in the end.  :)

I digress.  We went to Vegas and you guys... it was SO much fun.  So fun, in fact, that we, as a kid less duo, conquered the city with finesse and didn't take a single picture of it.  We were livin' large and travelin' light and happy to be together.  Period.

If you're headed to the city of sin anytime soon you really should check out the "The Rock Vault" at LVH.  I think it's nearly the cheapest show in Vegas and it's kinda killer.  The hubs, lover of all classic rock, sang every word to every song including Thunderstruck, Stairway to Heaven, and Wayward Son.  Ryno has a killer falsetto so if you ever get near a Karaoke bar, I suggest you take him right on in.  It's incredibly entertaining and surprisingly spot on!  :) I swayed like a flower child to Hotel California and then rocked out to Livin' on a Prayer.  The band is comprised of former members of popular rock bands.  And if I'm being honest, Doug Aldrich, of White Snake has totally still got it.  Ha Ha.
And then after a long drive home, we got to see these little piggies again.  Man, do we love them.  And after a little weekend away from them?  Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder is what.
I'm not exactly sure what their grandparents did to them while we were away, but they were seriously exhausted.  Dax Man fell asleep mid report... one breath he was all, "And Grandpa gave us a ride in his fast red car," and the next he was snoring.  It was adorable.
And then there's this.  I mean, really... tired much, Kaelster?
:)
That nose makes me swoon.
I'm gonna try to avoid entering saptastic-ville, but I've gotta say it.  Marrying this guy and having these babies with him is more than I could have ever hoped for.  I'm kind of having the best life of my dreams.  And I don't dream little, yo.
Picture of all my little dream boats together.
And, scene.
Happy week.

No comments: