Friday, April 18, 2014

I Don't Care...

I don't even care what the weather is like in April, you guys, because this month is predisposed to be the bomb-diggity.  Sure, some days are full of rainy skies and snowy grass... but on the flip side, that grass is turning luscious green and the trees are blossoming into pink around every corner.  And when the mornings are frosty and require coats... the evenings produce warm concrete and long sunset shadows.  It's opening the door a bit wider to where you can see summer coming up your walkway.  And it's just.... freakin' delicious or something, you know?

Speaking of delicious... could you eat him up?  I mean, sure, the cookies too, but the little baker with the enviable lashes and the early spring tan?
That little face of concentration is one of my very favorites - hands down.  Along with the "I'm a devious little cookie dough eater" face.  Speaking of - I might be the only mama on the planet that still uses the regular old cookie recipe and lets them eat the dough?  Pinterest is giving me a bit of anxiety with the "egg-less cookie dough" recipes.  But you know... there has been no complaints so if I'm being honest I'll probably just keep keepin' on like the old-fashioned gal that I am.
On a completely unrelated note...
Here are a few other tasty morsels from our recent getaway.
I would apologize for the gross overindulgence by way of photos - but I love them all and I just don't care about said overindulgence.  It's my blog and I'll post a zillion pictures if I want to, eh?  :)
Pretty much when all three are in the frame - it's a keeper.  They move SO fast and in such a "Tasmanian Devil" manner that if the image comes out not blurry I consider it a miracle.
Turns out I'm a flower girl.  Just look at them.  Little bits of the rainbow with a side of water beads.
 Man I love their guts.
The flowers and the boys.
And I may fail in a lot of areas, but producing Heavenly scented, clean, pajammied boys every single evening is an area I completely excel at.

That's something, y'all.  Just sayin'.

Well done, my squeaky clean gentlemen.
And Happy Easter Weekend!  :)

No comments: