Monday, April 21, 2014

Suits & Ties & Piercing Eyes...

That's what this post is made of.
So, I mentioned we had a wedding in the family, yeah?
It was this blushing bride's wedding and she was SUCH a gorgeous bride and the whole day was just down right lovely.
We did our best to let her have her time in the spotlight :) but y'all I was SWOONING to the umpth degree at these little gents I call my kiddos.  LOOK AT THEM! 
{Yep, shouty all caps required, there.}
Right?!
I daresay they are the Pandoras box of all the adjectives in the Universe that mean, "freakin' adorable".  So BAM That's all I'll say about that as I post about 40 more shots of them and their cute little cousins.
I kid - kinda.
Could a girl even wish up a dreamier security detail?  Doubt it.
And here's another picture of Ryan's gorgeous sister, Kim, and her new hubs!  Congrats guys!
And thanks for the excuse to make the little men look dapper.
As well as the excuse to fill the brides room with little cousins, a movie and sticker books.
  As well as the excuse to take off with a golf cart full of giggling future golfers to do
"Super Hero Jumps" all over the property.
As well as the excuse to dance with my tiny lovins... 
And watch them dance with each other & the purty ladies...
As well as...
OK, OK... You get it.

But seriously a spring wedding with these little gents of mine?
We'll have another please.

2 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Oh my gosh so cute! Congrats to them, she looks beautiful and what handsome little devils!!

Chrystie said...

Awesome! Those are some cute boys and one beautiful mom.