Friday, April 25, 2014

A Hodge Podge....

First and foremost, I want to give a shout-out to my RyGar.  This weekend we're celebrating our Anniversary {YAY!} and I swear, every year I think, "How did this happen?" "How did we find each other?" "How did we get the cutest kids in the Universe?"
How indeed.  It is truly amazing.
And whatever I did right way back when, Hallelujah I did it!

My mind is squarely in Vegas, at the pool, with my handsome hubs.  But before I sign off for the weekend, I feel it is my obligation to share with the Universe Angie's Sweet & Salty Popcorn.  You guys, I've eaten an entire bag by myself this week then returned and bought another bag for our trip and one for my parents who will be caring for our chilluns.  Then I called my friend and demanded she try it, "Listen, I know I've told you to try stuff before, but this is different.  Seriously, I'm gonna ask you if you've tried it next week and if the answer is no, I'm gonna be pissed."

Sure, I flip out over snacks often, but this time is legit; consider yourself informed.
:)
And with that profession, I'm off to be with my favorite person. 
Man I'm lucky.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

It is awesome to get away for a bit and remember how awesome your life really is. You are one lucky girl for sure, but it is sometimes hard to remember in the middle of messes and tantrums!