Monday, June 13, 2011

Walker - Our Little Ranger...


I am officially a bad mama-jama because I have totally neglected to shout from the rooftops the fact that...
Our Dax Man is a Walkin'!

And sporting some adorable muscles in his muscle shirts and board shorts... if I might add. :)

He has been taking consecutive steps - his arms up in the touchdown pose - since just before his first birthday and we have whooped and hollered and sung his praises for each and every memorable little step.
(Along with his brother who quickly saw that walking to Daddy and then to Mama was an easy way to get a big hug and lots of loud approval - hilarious.)
But until he turned 13-months old this past week, Little D had not yet decided to adopt walking as his preferred mode of operation. Well, our little ranger has turned that corner, and he is almost exclusively on his feet and running - often times right into trouble - and it is pretty fantastic.


My neighbor told me flat out... "You're so screwed." And she might be right - but for now, I'm basking in the adorable-ness of it all. Soon he'll be doing somersaults and playing wee-soccer and until then - I'm trying not to blink.
Way to go little mobile man! We Love You!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE when they start walking!! It's my favorite! I love how they are little monkey's with their arms up in the air! Way to go Dax!

The Sutherland Family said...

Way to go Dax! Love his little shorts, lookin super cute!

Chrystie said...

What a cute little walker! I also love it when they learn to walk, it is so dang adorable. (It is sometimes not so nice once they learn to run).

The Venutis said...

So cute!!! Yes definitley don't blink it goes by FAST!