Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm so Glad...


When Daddy-o Comes Home!

That's right. The big tan and scruffy man made it back to the lower 48 last night, just in time for a raucous reunion on Father's Day... and our little men were down right ecstatic.

Their enthusiasm (as adorable as it was) probably cannot match mine. I have MISSED my better half! His help, his humor and really just his company... I was about to start talking to walls during nap time because the silence was becoming deafening!

Anyway, there will probably be lots of pics from RyGar's Alaskan highlight reel coming soon - but for now, here's a couple to start my week off just right...




Happy Father's Day to all the Men we Love!

1 comment:

The Belnaps said...

I'm so glad you got your lover man back..and thanks for letting me rant and rave about my blogging issues like a crazy, mad prego woman..whoosh!