Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend Loves...


Ahhh... Let's have a moment of silent, grinning appreciation for the weekend. I love me some weekend nectar for my body and soul. And FINA-FREAKIN'-LY it was a sun-filled one.

And in no particular order - here is the Top Ten Highlight reel...

1. Quiet time in matching PJs - I think we need another "Share" as Kael calls the bouncer chair... which ironically, he doesn't like to share.


2. Wild Cherry Pepsi. Totally random since I'm a self-acclaimed Coke girl. (Isn't that the American way?) But look at that sexy can. It called to me. "Me and Cherry Pepsi Sittin' in a Tree..." - you know the rest.
Side Note: If I ever fall off the deep end and get a tat - you'll know it's me because it will be cherries like these atop my foot. Stellar.


3. Literal A$$ Kissing in the tub. They are currently all about wrestling and I'm pretty sure this was supposed to be a half-nelson that went wrong.


4. My spring wreath hanging on the front door. Now if only my real forsythia and tulips would come out of hibernation. They're scared. I can't blame them.


5. Buns. Little, delicious pairs of post-lunch buns.


6. Hershey's Easter Eggs. Dare I claim that I like them better than the Cadbury ones?
Just try 'em before you judge.


7. Lil' legs in over sized baller shorts. A shout out to the hoods who started this trend because it is seriously tasty on little tiny men.


8. Hangin' with Swiper fifteen minutes past bedtime. He has a serious thing for stealing glasses from your face, your drawer, your suitcase. I might have that problemo too if I looked this cute in specs. So very professorial, eh? You've been warned.


9. Prepping for some body's 1st Birthday Party and shopping for little duds for his pictures. You are officially getting a sneak peak - enter the circle of trust. :)


10. Scorin' some of THIS for our RyGar. I can't explain the affinity that all boys have for Big League Chew. I just know that this little surprise will get me out of trouble and will fuel men through the gnarliest of all Honey-Do tasks and Ryno plowed through his list.
Muchas Gracias, Baby Love.


And a little bonus highlight - gettin' all girly and goin' to a pageant with my sis and her little cutie-pie, Alli. I came home to the boys putting a smoke bomb in the lawn. (Details to come) Talk about a dichotomy!


'Til next weekend, ya'll.
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

The Belnaps said...

I have always liked the Herseys eggs better and people are seriously wierd with it...hello they are so good so get over it people..the cadburys are not all they are cracked up to be..how did I not know this about you...I totally get why we are friends now