Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter...


It's the most wonderful candy time of the year, "fo sho".


And we did it up right even though we went with Plan B and stayed home instead of heading south to the mountains. And guess what? It snowed down there so I'm gonna say it all ended up just peachy.

We dressed the part and went to church.



We ate an obscene amount of sugar.


We blew bubbles (courtesy of the Bunny).


And amongst other "stuff"...


We got sweet with some chicks... the cute fuzzy, wind-up, yellow kind. :)

Then we (as in RyGar and me) tucked the kiddos into bed post their sugar rush, and ravaged their baskets as we watched the new Robin Hood.


Please realize that when I say "new" I actually mean it has been out on DVD for approximately two years and we're just now getting around to seeing it. Regardless - it got two thumbs up.

I told Ryno as we were watching that Robin Hood is totally appealing to me because if the government goes wacko I will definitely become an outlaw and "head for the hills" to fend for my little family with my weaponry.

He spewed chocolate bunny as he raucously guffawed at my comment.

But I'm pretty serious about it. I know just using the phrase "head for the hills" makes me sound a little crazy, but rest assured, I'm mostly normal. I even had a conscious stream of thought about our outlaw names; which would be something like Zip Gardner and Apache Amber... Fetch, I gotta work on those.

And on that random note - we'll say Good Night.
Hope your Easter was just right too!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Wow!! Is Robin Hood already out?! LOL! Think I'm gonna have to RedBox that one this weekend!
I'll bring my "trogs" and meet you somewhere in the hills when the world goes to crap....we're stronger in numbers, right?!
Looks like you had a fantastic Easter!

The Sutherland Family said...

Aw..They look so cute in their little suits!

Andrea said...

If you're heading to the hills to run from the government, I'm coming along! After seeing that mammoth deer in your living room, I know that you are quite skilled with the weaponry and can take care of all our little men!!!