Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little Trogs...


I am so overly glad that God knew I needed boys in my life.


These two are the best little yard buddies I know. I was rushing to mow the lawn during the two-hour window of sun sans rain last night - and who kept me company?


You got it.


Two of the cutest little cheeto-stained faces on the planet.
I love these little men. Like LOVE, LOVE.


Even when they aren't entirely "helpful"- they're stinkin' cute.
Little Trogs... :)

P.S. My Mom used to call my sibs and I troglodytes. Is that even something real? Please hold whilst I google...
Why yes - yes it is - and as suspected - it ain't flattering... Take it away Webster...


1
: a member of any of various peoples (as in antiquity) who lived or were reputed to live chiefly in caves
2
: a person characterized by reclusive habits or outmoded or reactionary attitudes

Therefore - I have shortened it to the more endearing version, "Trogs".
And we'll call this our word o' the day. Awesome.

I'm sure you said it out of love and affection, just as I do, right Mom? :)

No comments: