Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Festive Friends...

Ace and I had some time together the other day while the brudders were playing at a friend's house.  He immediately pulled out the festive head wear and began acting his part and directing mine.
I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I watch this little nugget and I just shake my head and wonder, 
"Where did he come from?"
And then I send a couple of our latest examples of fine portraiture to my loves like Ryno and Grandpa Hooky with a snarky little comment like, "Who is this kid?" and I get this response from my Dad...
 "He acts JUST like his mother."
And in mere moments my phone vibrates again with a, 
"Truly"
from RyGar.
Listen, if he's my life twin in personality -- well, I'll take that as the highest form of compliment.
This kid is the bees knees.
Plus in all his years of experience he's somehow a better photographer than me?
Ace... I love Yo Face!
And every other little thing about you... Thanks for being mine.
XO

No comments: