Monday, December 8, 2014

Biff, You're Girlfriend... Woof!

We held our first "Friday Fun Night" of the holidays this past Friday.  It should be known that this little weekend tradition has really become quite the experience and boy-howdy do these loony loves look forward to it each week!
In true O.C.D fashion, I try to make our "Friday Fare" match our Friday movie theme.  It's part of my disease; but I know I'm a tinge crazy so that levels things off, right?  :)  Anyway, for the boys' first viewing of the great holiday cinematic hit, Home Alone it was only right that we had pizza and ice cream sundaes which they decked out as if no one was watching.
*If that little tidbit of theatric trivia is lost on you, than I suggest you watch
McCaulay Caulkin again for your own sake* 
You won't regret it.  Pinkie Swear.
Anywho... after stuffing our faces... some of us more literally than others... we settled in for the movie.
I could have watched them giggle like hyenas all night long.  The finale where the little kid really socks it to the "bad guys" with all his booby traps?  They were rolling -- And probably taking copious mental notes which should scare every living being on the planet.  But still.  It was so gooooood.
 And we'll go out with a bang... or at least with the famous, Ahhhhhh pose from the likes of that darn "spicy cheek stuff" says my little trio.
'Atta Way, Boys.  'Atta Way! 

1 comment:

The Sutherland Family said...

I STILL love home alone. A classic for sure!