Monday, September 9, 2013

Mark My Words...

Guys - there is nothing cuter that tots playing soccer.  Mark my words.
I present to you, the CANNONBALLS!


Game Faces... ON.


I think if we could just send out a giant tweet to the world that said something along the lines of "Hey, if you're feeling blue or befuddled, come to the NorthEast soccer field of your local elementary school this Saturday and watch Tot Ball,"  We could accomplish world peace.

A pep talk from Daddy-O...


And some double trouble in the form of brother/brother action...


Look at them.  They are the ca-utest little uniform clad men I have ever seen in my entire life.  They're terrible at the game thus far... but I hear that's the way it goes in the beginning.  So, you know, our "family full of athletes" dreams are still a bit distant.  But look at Acey's form?  The talent is in there... somewhere.  :)


I told RyGar I felt like a real Mom this past week.  School and Soccer?  Yep, this weekend I earned my "Soccer Mom" merit badge.  And that one?  Worth it's weight in gold, y'all.



I assure you... tiny tot soccer = splendid.
You go on about your day... I'll be dressing my little men up in their soccer gear so I can drool at their goodness all over again.



GOAL!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love to watch the littles play soccer too! 3 and 4 year olds are my favorite. :) Atleast yours are on the same team! I have 3 playing this year all on different teams - it is crrrrazy! :)

Pez said...

Congrats, soccer mom! I am jealous that your boys get to be on the same team! We are trying to get to three (count 'em, THREE) separate soccer games each and every Saturday for the next couple months. Soccer moms rock!

Pez said...

Hey, this is Chrystie...don't you hate it when your husband thinks he can use your computer?

The Sutherland Family said...

They look so cute! So fun that they get to be on the same team!