Tuesday, April 9, 2013

You Should Know...

That I am so grateful to be able to stay home with my little rascals.


That said, you should also know that some days I want to run screaming from the house just to get a break from the constant flurry of activity and *you won't believe this happens here* MAYHEM.  Most particularly on those days when we've grown accustomed to our fair weather freedom outside and then, BAM, Spring does its thing and we're stuck inside for a couple of days.  Oui.


But mostly, I am just grateful.

The boys are so very big & chatty lately... Seriously, after seven days apart, I saw them and swore that they had each grown a year in a week's time.  I couldn't even take it all in to process it.  They were just HUGE and talking circles around one another and so very, very sweet to welcome us home.  And they really haven't stopped with this warp speed growing up. 


Kaelster told me that he is,
"Gonna pack his suitcase and go to Gramma Gail's cactus house and go swimming and put his 'sun-cream' on and do a cannon ball and he will bring my swimmy suit for me too."  
Count me in little buddy.


Daxi told me from the porcelain throne that I should,
"Back away while Daxi does a duty because it's gonna be a stinky bug, Mom."
Thank you for the warning, my friend.


He also told me, "I'm goin' on a boat ride and I'm takin' my deer.  Love you, bye.  And thanks for the prophet, Mommy."  News flash, bud, I didn't have anything to do with him, but I'm glad you're grateful... so am I.


And Ace Face - that boy chatters non stop.  And randomly I'll pick up a, 
"Oh-Tay, Dog, Bee, Andy (Candy), Food, Mowk (Milk), Zebra, BIG Ball and Panda!"
Because, you know, why not?
At least he's got range, eh...


And I adore listening to them interact with one another and make mischief with one another and console each other.  I'm so in love.  The things they do!  It is seriously the stuff that makes gray days the days of silver linings...

So there you have it... a cluster of sweet baby boy fuzzies and a hefty dose of workin' spousal gratitude along with a whole festival of general life appreciation.  Wow - you would think I did the serenity pose or something this morning, yeah?
Beach side effects, I presume...
Whaddya do?

No comments: