Friday, April 19, 2013

Survivors of Sorts -- Me n' Him...

Yep, you read that right... Acey and I are members of an elite club... Shit Creek Survivors.



We (meaning he) had a little bout of something nasty and I literally scrubbed bodily fluids from various household surfaces from sun up to sun down and I just felt so bad for Acer's little heiny.



But alas, it is history.  And so it is written.


And I was thinking to myself as he was jabbering to his reflection in the mirror feeling mostly all better as I got the tub ready... wouldn't it be out of this world if there were two of him?

Double the Pleasure...


Double the Fun...


Oh Wait... Double the "you know whatty buddy..."
Ewwww.
I'll take what we got and put a smile on my face Thank You very much.

So... "Bottoms Up" to You & Your Weekend!
Bottoms Up... Ha Ha... Sometimes I get a kick out of being nasty & clever all wrapped into one.

3 comments:

Mel said...

Bahaha! You are a crack up!
Glad Acers is feeling better and your hands aren't smelling of shiz-ol-a anymore!

Luana said...

Seriously he is so totally adorable. I just want to smother him with hugs and kisses, especially now that his hieny is no longer a poop pit! :)

The Sutherland Family said...

Oh man, poor little nugget. I'm so sorry! Hope he is better now.