Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sprink-en-ers...

Our latest discovery in life.
Not sure why it took so long?


We dig sprinkles.
Also known as "Sprink-en-ers" per Kael.
And I probably won't ever correct him because I melt into a puddle of sugar when he asks me to, "Make Sprink-en-er cookies in the Ree Ree Ree" with him... you know, the mixer?
He's onto something, calling household appliances by the sound they make.




Anywho, I would like to suggest a rainbow colored donut for everyone.
Because after last weeks emotional blows here in the good old U.S of A. we all deserve a little something delicious & happy.
And high on life, donuts & sprinkles feels a little like this...


Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Heck ya! Sprinkle anything is my absolute fave!
I'll take a sprinkle doughnut with all three of those boys!

PS....Happy Anniversary!

Kanabites said...

CUTE! Love me a good donut with sprinkles!

I do need ya to check your email and accept my invite to run the ragnar with us. I am just putting you as a runner, it won't be your final running spot so don't worry just got to get us a start time!

I hope you are still excited! Because we are!