Monday, April 15, 2013

Barber Shop...

Today was hair cut day.


I get told all the time how lucky I am to have boys for a variety of reasons.  And I totally buy most of them.  Lately, several people have reminded me, "Oh, do you even know how much time you save every morning on their hair alone?"  Point well made, friends.

And I do.  I totally rub some lotion on their little faces each morning and on up their craniums right into their short little locks and, voila... handsome-ness abounds.


But, on hair cut days (which comes around every two weeks... who are these little Chewbaccas?) 
I totally make up for it.  


You see, hair cut days involve the stressful balancing of babies on stools, the dancing over and around a couple of extension cords & four power tools running almost constantly -- I often think we're gonna blow a fuse.  We must have the trimmer, the edger, the blow dryer to blow off  "itchy wootchies" non-stop and the vacuum to suck up the fall out from the chair so it doesn't get "sticky on our toes".  See?  Suddenly the hair care program here for a bunch of boys becomes soooo high maintenance.  


But pretty darn cute nonetheless.
And Free.  Everything free is better, yes?
And sure, it ain't a fishtail braid or a messy bun...
But that might just be my favorite part.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Cutest little buzz heads around!
Don't haircuts come way to fast! I swear it seems like I finish their cutting their hair and it's already time again!
PS....please come to my house and help me decorate, ASAP!

The Sutherland Family said...

Every 2 weeks huh? That's a lot of hair cuts! I think when my girls are in school and I have to do their hair it's gonna be a little crazy in the mornings ha ha =)