Sunday, February 17, 2013

Whittling - Not my Forte...


Sometimes the bubble bath Gods smile down upon us.
And on nights like these, after everyone is tucked in bed, I get to relive it all through a million pixels that form pictures that I download and drool over.




Which leads me to my lack of editing skills.
No, not the photo editing ones, Lawd knows I have none of those.
But editing, as in, whittling down from the mass of pictures that make me swoon to just a few images that capture the essence of a moment to share in our family journal.  



Will someone shed some light on the secret there?  I mean, I can't do it.  I just can't seem to trim the fat here.  It would be downright rude to not show multiples of this little mug, right?


And my Mama taught me NOT to be rude.
So there.

1 comment:

The Sutherland Family said...

I am not good at narrowing down pics either!! We can't help it, it's just too hard when our kiddos are so cute ya know?