Friday, February 8, 2013

Orange You Glad...


It's Friday?
Oh, me too!  
Friday, Friday I kiss your face!

Now, shall we talk about our favorite kid food/snack/meal time tricks?  Let's do.  Then you could tell me a few and I will use them this weekend and think to myself, "Geez, So & So is sooo smart."


Please turn your attention toward the ice cube trays in the picture above.
Notice the little tiny sized servings of various finger foods?  

This is hands down one of my kiddos favorite lunches/lunch presentations.  AND when I'm feeling super "Mama Scout-esque" and I really want to earn a Mama Merit Badge, I let the littles decide some of the things that go in their trays.  They sort of X.O. when I do that.

And that be it.  The only helpful hint I got in me currently.  But seriously, try that on for size and let me know how it goes.


Oh, Saturday, you ask?  I'm going tanning like a char-broiled piece of white meat.  Mama needs a little color in her cheeks (of both variety) before I even try to bask in the real sun somewhere in the not so distant future.  I know, I know, carcinogens and brown age spots be damned.  For a month at least.

And happy weekend to you!

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Happy Weekend! Please take me with you on your trip please please please please please please?