Monday, February 11, 2013

Brotherly Love...


This week, in honor of Hallmark's favorite holiday, and red, heart-shaped doilies everywhere, I'm going to dedicate all posts to "Wub, Twu Wub".


OK, Let's be real.  This week makes me smile.  A goofy, life-is-good, hand me a cinnamon heart, smile.  Because, I am undoubtedly high on sugar; I am surrounded by adorable boys; and I love them.  Every last one of them including my big boy who was my one & only boy for a long time.  


And, just LOOK at them.  I mean, they LOVE each other.  And this little moment just made me stop dead in my tracks and examine our life.  I could almost step out of the plane of time for a second and circle around all the parts of my heart and just bask in the deep awareness of gratitude and love I felt in that instant.  It physically slowed me down and warmed me as I watched my sons snuggle in together for a juice break.  

The human experience.  It will rock you sometimes, right? 
ALL the way.  
(That's how we say it here in the Gardner home)

#MyBoysHaveHeartsofGold
#World'sBrightestRaysofSunshine
#FeelingEspeciallyGushy

Love Struck Gal, Out.

3 comments:

jasmin said...

Thats So Sweet!

Unknown said...

I need me one of those moments and quick..cuz all we have around here is whining and teasing and complaining and screaming..and this old lady is in need of a break. T minus 4 days..sighhhh

Chrystie said...

Awwww...but what are they watching that has them so mesmerized?