Monday, February 25, 2013

The Anatomy of a Bath for a Croupy Baby...









Acey laid HIMSELF down for a second nap this weekend.  Yep, he sure did.  My baby, the one who thinks he is at least two, and will not be convinced under any circumstances to take two naps or even one and a bonus rest, laid himself down for a second nap.  Fell right asleep on the couch.  And that was about our weekend in a nutshell.  The respiratory bug that bites at least one babe in the house for no good reason except that it is winter decided to come for an unscheduled visit.  I guess the only good part about it is Acers is a snuggly little love as his body rests and fevers and aches.  That coupled with the fact that I know this bout of sickness will drop us off on the other side shortly and little man's eyes will be clear and full of glee again .  But, you know, I can still stick my tongue out at it if I want to. 
So There.

1 comment:

The Belnaps said...

you do it to me every time I read your blog..inspire me to take more pics..hello..do i even have children? So now that my storm has calmed..for a minute..i will pledge my honest to good intentions to take more pics. and hammock..genius..out!