Friday, February 15, 2013

Let It Be Known...


Did you hear the latest?
Kaelster has a girlfriend.

Fuzzy Picture - Priceless Expression...

And I've gotta hand it to Big K.... she's a cutie pie.  I don't blame him a bit.  He got to celebrate his 1/2 Birthday at Preschool since he's a summer babe, so he was the man of the hour six months earlier than his actual celebration.  He brought treats and he wore the Birthday hat and the class sang to him and wrote him birthday notes.  It was rad and he ate it up.


When he came running out to the car toting all his Birthday goods in his typical vortex/speed demon style I asked him about his day.  He smiled and said in his new found quiet & shy voice, 
"I gave Sa-Banna a treat".


"Oh, Savanna!  Did she like it?  Do you like her?"
"She wubbed it Mommy.  I wike Sa-Banna."

And there it was.  The proclamation of his very first crush.
Soooo cute I just grinned like a lunatic at my little blonde lova boy.


The next preschool day Savanna's Mom stopped to tell me that Miss Savanna came home gushing about Kael and the special treat he gave her for his Birthday.  Try as she might she could not convince little love-struck Savanna that ALL the kids got a special treat from Kael for his birthday.  She said little Miss Thang held out her hand in the official stop sign and said, "Mom, I know he likes me."

P.S. All the cool kids are wearing their jackets upside-down these days.

And so it begins.
:)
And THAT is the end of a week full o' love.

1 comment:

The Sutherland Family said...

Ha ha so cute! Gotta love hearing about their first little crush. He will be 16 and dating before you know it I'm sure!