Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF...


It's Friday.
Which I love.
Even more so today because Lova Boy returns homes.
Course, I probably won't be able to wait up for him because I am a night owl no longer...
But even still, I love me some Friday returns. And I'll definitely leave him a love note under the romantic glow of the oven light.

And it will say something like, "SO glad you're home! We missed you! Thanks for the new shoes.... Love Always, Me & The Boys."

Point of clarification - I have no new shoes...
Today was all about the new squeaky shoes that I bought the boys at my little secret spot (OK, It's a gas station called Cade's Place - whatev).



Adorable, right?
And, really... they were ALL about it.

This was the reaction I got when I asked Big K to take off his shoes for nap time - big ole' tears of the crocodile variety. And just know that he loves him some nap time... but he might love the shoes more.


This was Dax mere moments after nap time with his shoes back safely on his person. It was the first thing he collected post-nap... shoes. Not even milk could be enjoyed without his little blue togs.


But this little Friday Fotog is the gem of them all...
Both my boys, with their shoes and blankets, in time out.


You can see the remorse written all over their faces, right?
Or maybe they're just secretly admiring their new shoes.
I might never know.

How do you like them apples?


Happy Weekend...
And THANK YOU for all the love you sent to us regarding bambino names.
Ya'll are brilliant & I'm feeling confident that Neraldean is out!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE it! I especially love that they are in time out together! LOL

The Sutherland Family said...

That gas station is like my favorite because of that little shop, and because of the bag of fruity's for .75 cents...love it!