Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Paper Chains...


This is the last week of RyGar's travels for a bit and you wanna know something entirely pathetic? I have my week time-lined out by evening television... it's like my own little tragic adult version of a paper count down chain.


I admit that this makes me sound like a complete loser so you don't need to point that out. Promise.
:)
  • Anyway, it all began on Monday with the sleazy Bachelor Pad finale and the ever entertaining Miss Universe Pageant.
  • Followed on Tuesday by What Not to Wear, a long time fav.
  • Tonight's TV schedule blows and I have nothing that I watch so I usually dive into a book post baby bedtime. I'm reading, The Girl Who Played with Fire and it is fairly good and sleazy in and of itself.
  • Thursday I plan to tune in to watch my double, Heidi Klum, on her gig Project Runway.
  • And then Friday, glorious Friday, I will have big plans to watch a rented Red Box with a handsome guy who just arrived from distant travels but I might just zonk out early while snuggling into that little spot he has reserved for me that lies between his chest and shoulder. Hey, I'm just being honest - sad but true. I'm just hoping that he is jet-lagged and doesn't mind my sorry attempt at movie night or the inevitable pool of drool from my slack-jawed sleep-fest post European chocolate overload, (which better damn-well happen after another missed Euro vaca with my boyfriend... the least he could do is bring me chocolate in droves, right?)
There is one other positive that I must point out to my personal TV Guide for this random week in September... since RyGar is away, the TVs have not/will not play incessant amounts of football.
Bwah Ha Ha... You're Jealous and You Know it Ladies!
But rest assured, "They'll be Back".

So, lay it on me. Could we be Tivo Twins? Or am I missing something extraordinary? And don't say Extreme Couponing cause I'm telling you right now, I'm not going there.
:)

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

Too funny! I was totally watching What Not To Wear with you last night. /(I want to go on that show). I am no longer watching Project Runway however...I swore it off after they picked the hated Gretchen as the winner last season. You will have to tell me if they do a better job this time around and maybe I will forgive them. I miss me some Tim Gunn!

Amy B. said...

Ummm....Okay...I have a few suggestions...first off Project Runway is a must on my TiVo and then there is America's next top model which starts tonight and it's the all stars this season...and let's not forget all of the smut on MTV like Jersey Shore, Teen Mom and the like...and my old time faves are Hoarders and Intervention but I have been a little bored with them lately...I just discovered Big Sexy and I am liking it cuz I can totally relate!

So there you go...and let me remind you...that's only a fraction of my list!

Mel said...

Biggest Loser and Castle start next week. Of course GH is a daily recording! Lately its been Dog Whisperer because these puppies are killing me!
Have fun on your "movie night" Maybe we'll be Red Box twins?!