Tuesday, September 20, 2011

To Our New Little Love...

Ace Levi Gardner...
Welcome to the World Little One


"On the night you were born,
The moon smiled with such wonder
That the stars peeked in to see you
And the night wind whispered,
"Life will never be the same."
Because there had never been anyone like you...
Ever in the world."


September 20, 2011
6 lbs 12 oz
20 inches
1:20 pm


We have been awaiting your arrival!
You represent the beginning of all things... hope and possibilities,
In the form of your adorable nose and your tiny toes.
And we are excited to take you home with us to our little nest to keep you safe and warm and to introduce you to your big brothers and to show you how you so perfectly complete our family. And together we will grasp hold of precious moments and enjoy each and every one.


"Heaven blew every trumpet
And played every horn
On the wonderful, marvelous
Night you were born."




We Love You, Ace!

18 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations! He sure is cute! I love his name

liz

Chrystie said...

Awwww, he is so cute! Congratulations, Gardner family. You guys are truly blessed.

Cami said...

YEAH!!! I'm so proud of you for posting this asap because I was so excited to see #3 He is definately an "Ace" Good Job mama:)

The Sutherland Family said...

Congratulations!! He is SO so cute! We can't wait to see him in person. Hope you're feeling good.

Amy B. said...

Love Love Love the name! Fits so good with Kael and Dax...and he looks just like you!!!! Congrats!!!

Fab Five said...

So sweet! That first picture looks like your brother to me. You are amazing to have this posted already! Wishing you all the best with your three little boys!

Lisa said...

oh my gosh! congrats! That was fast! You weren't kidding about the two days! haha...

5-against-1 said...

You sure don't waste any time do you! Congrats!! He is adorable! Love the name!

Lindsay said...

Wow - congrats Amber. He is perfect!

Jen McGill said...

Congrats, Amber! I'm so happy for you! I've been thinking of a name (and sure to be a movie) for your cute family: "3 men and a Momma."

The Belnaps said...

Seriously..you are posting from the hospital..setting such high standards that I'll never reach:) He is such a ball of handsomeness and I could not be happier for you and ryan..thought about you all day yesterday. PLus I love his name..well chosen. Good luck with the next little while..it's gonna be crazy..and i'll be joining you very soon...Welcome little Ace baby!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!!! Ashley is right....posting from the hospital!! Woohooo! We get a fast sneak peak at that angel!!! Love the name it fits so well with the other 2. I hope to still see a blog posting in your future, but understand that it might be Chaos for a bit!! But keep blogging! (yep I love to read your blog!) Welcome baby ACE!!!

Mel said...

What a cutie! I can already tell he's going to be a heartbreaker like his big brothers!
Love the name, a perfect fit!
Way to go Mama!

jasmin said...

Congratulations! What a cute little man, and I love the name!

Liz said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad I thought to actually look at my blog and others. I'm so excited for you guys! He's adorable, what a sweet baby!

The Venutis said...

Congrats!!! He is darn cute. I love the name too.

Laurel said...

Amber and Ryan, Congratulations on another darling little guy. He is so perfect. :)

PNRBAC said...

HOORAY FOR BABY ACE!!!! So Happy for you guys! LOVE the name - it fits so perfectly with the others - Kael, Dax, Ace...those names taste so good together! And yet it's his own. He's is his own precious beautiful unique little self. Love it. Congrats! Love You Guys!