Friday, August 12, 2011

Shop Shoppin'


Someone has been shopping online.

And for once, it isn't me!
(No I reserve my shopping for in person outings.
Hello, Ikea is serving free kids meals for the next couple of weeks - so why not?)

Anywho... when the FedEx man delivered a couple of oversized boxes to my porch, I thought for sure that our mighty hunter had ordered a new gun, new hunting boots, new fishing tackle... something of that nature. And when I opened them up... I melted.


And so did this little Texas fan.
Behold, the cutest damn things you will ever see...
Baby snow skis.


All shopping sins are forgiven for obvious reasons.
Suddenly my online shopper is my hero.
And yes, we've only been walking around here for months now,
but why not bring home something adorably frivolous in the form of two pair of teeny, tiny Rossignols??

I'm not wishing away summer or anything - but,
See ya soon, Sundance. :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Oh how fun!! Those will be the cutest little skiers EVER!! Maybe I could take lessons at the same time as them?? ;)

lisa louise said...

I AM TOTALLY JEALOUS! I GUESS WE NEED TO PURCHASE SOME IMMEDIATELY, I WOULD HATE FOR GABE TO BE LEFT BEHIND! :)