Sunday, August 7, 2011

Little Super Heroes...

My little men are kind of fantastic.

I'm sure your kids/nieces & nephews/grand babies/pets are too - but for real...
Mine are little Super Heroes.

Guess who is sleeping in a big boy bed tonight without any drama?
(Thus far... knock on wood.)


The way I had it painted in my little ole' head was BAD.
Which, by the way, might be the key to success in life.

And Dax-Man is sleeping in Kaelster's old crib in the same room without a binkie. Actually, without his usual THREE binkies, one for his pucker and two for each little paw.


And again... no drama? I'm amazed.

They are awesome.
They are big.
I am happy and sad.

Anyone want a really cute, practically new crib in just another couple of months when they'll both be in their beds?
Oh wait, I think that is illegal at this point.
What if I gifted it to you and you signed an indemnification agreement?
:) That sounded kind of smart. I myself am even impressed with my lingo.

On the list this week... to buy yet another identical bed for baby boy three who will be out of his crib in mere moments it seems.
Soon I'll have three little busters all lined in a row in one great big room...
With a telephone and a red balloon.
Name that book :)

3 comments:

Amy B. said...

I'm stumped...prolly cuz it's a children's book and I don't read those...hahaha

The Sutherland Family said...

Good night moon! And I'm glad that it went well thus far, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

The Belnaps said...

I totally have no idea what the crap indemnification is..but it sounds smart..and look at you getting it all done. I think we are gonna try the crib to bed move this week..now if I could just find room for the babes clothes...