Sunday, August 14, 2011

Overseas & Sunday Ramblings...


RyGar has to make another trip overseas.

I want to go too. But I'm thinking that might not work this time around.

Mostly considering the Doc has scheduled our inducement for September 20th.
And Ry gets home from Europe right around the 16th.

I've turned into such a pansy... no flying for hours over an ocean
when delivery is a full four days away?
Total Wuss.

A little memory of our last trip to Paris... who am I kidding... our only trip to Paris together.
And the only city that Ry will dress up to go out to dinner because otherwise they won't serve him.

I'll make it up to you, lova boy... when we book our trip to the black sand beaches of Tahiti in a couple (or dozens) of months from now. No seriously - I'll be BUCKETS of fun and will come prepared with all your favorite travel snacks and games and of course, Moi.

Until then, Hans Solo, you'll have to go it alone.

Unlike me this weekend.
We did nothing and everything all at once - together. The babies rode on their first carousel and loved it and we stopped in to visit the bookstore. We did some cleaning, yard work, BBQ, a Mexican Restaurant, church, a Red Box, some decorating in Big K's new room and naps. Sigh.

And someone handsome hand-delivered flowers to me after a quick emergency trip to the grocery store tonight for milk. I'll pretend they're from a little corner flower shop on the streets of Paris next to a crepe stand.
Because that is what you do when you get delirious on a Sunday evening.
:)

2 comments:

Mel said...

I can always take your place! I'd be happy to go overseas and enjoy all the sights for you! ;)
Our Ry's are too much alike! Except mine would probably make his own dinner so he wouldn't have to dress up, period!!

The Belnaps said...

Totally jeal right now.....
Sept 20th..bleh for me and yea for you..I am ready to die of uncomfortableness..I am giving myself about 30 months..then it's off to somewhere exotic..good luck girl..btw..how are naps and bedtimes now?