Monday, May 25, 2015

My Love Language...

TBall started this past week.
Which means my heart rhythm fluttered abnormally last week.
 Because no joke, TBall is my love language.
I cannot get over all the cuteness.
And also, they're pretty darn good.
I bought the baseball pants this year because, DUH.  Look at them.  And they love them more than anything because when they slide (into every base on every single run) they get grass stains.
Boys are so awesome.
Dax was the lead off batter in the first game and he nailed it -- then ran through first with zero intention of stopping, rounded the base, and slid into second for an easy (professional looking) double.  I guess letting them watch "Sandlot" has really paid off.  He kinda got things started with a bang.
Kaelster also smacked it good and ran - intensely.  :)
I'm not lying, obviously.  See above photo for proof.
The whole seen was so good I got sucked in and at one point I lost track of what the third little amigo/my fellow spectator was up to.
Whoopsie Daisy...
I guess he's a country boy at heart... 
And also, I'll keep a closer eye out next week.
I think.  Don't hold me to it because I can't be sure of myself.
I mean, look at them!
Oh TBall - I kiss yo face!
And Go Cards!!

No comments: