Monday, January 12, 2015

Seen & Heard 2015 Edition...

I got a new camera lens for Christmas.  I have no idea which one or why.  I'm sure someone in this household who is more of a hyper-consumer than I could tell you.  All I know, is these close ups are gettin' REAL good.  It makes me feel legit even though I'm not.
So hey!  Let's celebrate with a "SEEN" and heard post in the old blog...
During a game of "Hide & Seek" Ace said, "Wherever You're Not - Here I Come!"
Close, bud.  Real close.
Dax learned about four-wheel drive and automatic four-wheel drive and he said during a rainy, wet drive, "Man I'm glad 'Hoggin'' has 'forward-moto', Mom!"  Also known as "Four-wheel Auto"... 
But let's not get too particular.

Further "Hoggin'" is the name of the family rig -- So named by Dax.  He is the official namer of vehicles.  Here's his running list:
The Family Car = Hoggin
Dad's Commuter Car = Bryce  (who even knows)
The Truck = Tank
The Boat = Flag
He's also for hire.  He's sold his skill set to Grandma "Jam-ice" the other day telling her, "Does your car have a name?"  She told him it didn't.  He said, "I could name your car for you.  I'm really good at it."
(Do NOT panic.  This is a play razor and shaving cream set from Santa.  The surprise hit o' the season.
But seriously with the army get up and the razor did he just age by thirteen years?  'Scuse me while I cry.)
Kael - "Mom do you want this ass?"  Of course, he shouts this to me from several aisles over in the hardware store.  I come walk/running to his side begging him with my eyes to tone it down and I see him staring intently at an AXE.  An AXE, people.  Whew.
Dax - "Is this a vin?  Our car... is it long like a vin?  Like Beckham's blue car is a vin.  Is our car a vin?"  That's van.  But still...
Kael - "Mom I had to have a little talk with Ace about being a good boy."
Me - "You did?  How did it go?"
Kael - "Well, he's still naughty!"
Like, duh.  Proof is in the puddin' woman.
Ace - At the first day of Sunbeams after he realized he was NOT in nursery any more.
"But Mom!  I'm just a little boy!  I'm not a big boy!  I need to go back to that room with toys!"

Dax - During a particular harrowing late night conversation during the holidays:  "Mommy, I'm just so mad at you!  No.  I'm disappointed in you.  I'm probably going to just grow up to be a Dad and then throw you out into the ocean where there's sharks, you know."
Ace - In the car singing along to a Johnny Cash song, "The taste of love is sweet.  When FARTS like ours meet."  It's supposed to be hearts people.  HEARTS.
And my favorite SCENE of late?
There it is.  Three out of four of my boys playing "Gooey Looey" wherein you must pick a "gooey" from Looey's nose and if you pick the right one, his brain pops out of his head and you're the winner!  Never has a better boy game ever been made.
The End.

No comments: