Thursday, January 22, 2015

Dax's Rise to the Top...

The other day I was cleaning out my closet.  This means Dax and Ace found themselves in the middle of the living room floor with a stack of magazines and papers to "make books" with while Big K was at preschool.  And yes, yes I did pull that one out of Grandma Gail's arsenal from WAY back in the day when she had me do that very same busy work while she attempted to accomplish something.  :)

Anyway, this was the "story" I wrote down word for word from Dax Man's mouth (to God's ears, hopefully)... after Dax had already cut and glued his pictures according to the epic story line in that little winner's head:
First point worth mentioning:  Dax thinks highly of himself.
I love me a good lookin' confident man in a race car... which apparently is his persona.
Winning  :)
Yes.  I am the keeper of butterflies.  It's like being a beekeeper, only better.
I bring you a brief interruption to point out two things I completely love here:
1.  I am sitting by the pool.  My life is soooo good.
2.  I look amazing for my age.  And apparently I went dark?  Cool.
He is the most thoughtful four-year-old in real life and the most handsome/loaded grown up in the history of the Universe.  I can't wait until this little piece of fiction because a reality.  :)
And seriously, y'all should do the afternoon activity of "making books" with your little loves.  Who even knew my Dax loved his mama so much? 
XO, Buddy.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Awwww, that is a keeper for the "mom box" that is! And, you would look amazing dark.