Wednesday, June 4, 2014

TBallas...

Once a week at our house we load up with an obvious pre game meal... Ballpark Dogs.  Why?  Because we are in the thick of it around here.  We're the proud owners of two of the ca-utest TBall players you ever did see.
And how's this for irony... their team name?  The Twins.  :)
Ryan and I are the "volunteer by default" coaches since the good old Rec Center noticed we had two players on the roster and gave us a jingle.  We're lucky like that.
But really... see below... we're fetchin' lucky like that.  Swoon.
 
 Like 99% of all other TBallers in the world, batting is our favorite part of the game.  Kael  - um BamBam, likes to whack the T a couple of times before he gives the ball a good spank.  No lie, he thinks its hilarious.
Dax likes to just get up and do his thang.  Please don't try to coach him or tell him where to stand or put his hands.  Duh.  He's SO got this.
Slowly but surely we're getting the fielding shtick down.  Currently we're working on NOT dog piling atop the person that gets to the ball first so said person can actually catch and RELEASE the ball to our first baseman.  Details, you know?
 I'm pretty sure one of my favorite things on the planet is T-Ball.  Hallelujah and praise the Heavens that I've got a few boys to cheer on out in the diamond!
It's America's passtime.
Don't mind if we do.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Awesome! I didn't know you guys were the coaches. I have so far avoided the coaching responsibility in all youth sports, and I am hoping that my streak can extend into the eternities.