Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Life Lately...

You know those moments when life requires a massive photo dump of a week's events because it's summer and you're light on time to wax poetic about trips to hither and thither, but you totally believe in documenting these crazy amazing days of summer?
Yes, that.
"Cali-bunga" so named by Acey, was a total success.  If you're looking for a water park experience for little ones... Cowabunga Bay gets two thumbs up from us.
And from them.  The little slide demons of the world.
TBall continues to slay me in the best possible way.  Sure, I could deal without "coaching" and let's be clear that we use that term very loosely, but I'd do it all again just to watch them in their oversized hats with their mitts on the wrong hand.  LOVE.
Splash parks still reign supreme around here.
As do these killer hazel eyes.  Even with the obvious atti-TWO-d.  That's right.  I'm gonna coin that phrase for two-year-olds.  We're makin' it all the way to Webster, y'all.
I got my girl on with my little niece Alli-pants.  She shook her groove thing to "I need a Hero" and made me laugh as she twirled in her sassy tutu.  Thanks for letting me tag along swista-friends.
We park... (not that kind) the kind with slides and teeter-totters and little under slide areas that so obviously spell out, "Drive Thru".  I'm greeted every time by three little order-takers that collect my fictional money and deliver my fictional Diet Coke with Extra Ice.  :)
 We climb trees like monkeys.
 And built vast mountain eco-systems in our sand box.  Kael and Dax are bossing the neighbor boys around since they know every last detail about the Boulder Mountain and which lake should go here and which four-wheeler trail should go there.
And we toast.
To summer.
With "Snow Cones" of the "Blue and Yellow" variety.
Of course.
:)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

anxiety is what i feel after catching up on all things gardner, not because of you but because i have not been doing my do diligence and documenting my thousands of pictures piling up. ugh. i'm drowning in cuteness and chaos but not getting it down in the history (blog) books....ok ok breath, ill get it together soon. promise!

Lisa said...

oh and p.s. love every last post and picture...of course

The Sutherland Family said...

Cowabunga was awesome!! Thx for going with us. Love all the summery pics too.