Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Trip to Wonderland...

Summer is here and that means my little heard of gypsy boys make like their Daddy-o and get itchy for adventure.  Road trip it is... and first stop on their docket?
Why, Wayne Wonderland, of course.
They had Grandpa all to themselves so he pulled out the little wheeler and gave them driving lessons.  For your information, that is also called, "Heaven".
I won't lie to you, all those hours they've logged on their little blue wheelers has really paid off.  They caught on pretty quickly.  
The downfall?  They wanted to do it from sun up to sun down.  Literally.  I just love to travel to one of the prettiest places on the planet and then spend my time driving laps around the back yard.  Don't you?  :)
Ryno took the big boys fishing and he and Dax Man got skunked.  Good thing Kaelster was there to show 'em how it's done.  I don't know if you can see it on his face or not.... PRIDE.
What a catch!  The kid... not the fish.  OK, Fine... both!
Don't think that anyone and everyone we ran into for the next week didn't hear about the fish he caught and how he was the ONLY one to catch something.  Fish tales.  They start here.
Ace Face kept me company at the homestead and had a nice, luxurious nap with me.  You guys, it wasn't even my birthday or anything!  We visited all our favorite Wayne County folks and went on a few rides of our own to the park.
Then we galloped off for the second half of our adventure.  It's good.
Not Dax's face good... but pretty darn good.
Roadtrip Part II comin' atcha soon.
XO

2 comments:

Chrystie said...

Looks awesome! I love the picture of Big K and his fish! Awesome.

The Sutherland Family said...

Loving all the pictures, makes me want to bust out my camera again!