Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Snippets...

So, January... listen, no hard feelings, OK?  I sincerely take back all the nasty things I've ever said about you -- Because, friend, you are rocking so hard right now.

Seriously, these blue skies and cool but manageable afternoon temps are enough to make me swoon.  So I do - every single day - Diet Coke in hand, and little flocks of neighborhood ducklings waddling around my yard.  It's the best surprise gift on recent record in my collection of winter tales.

Winter Snippets to Share:

Fishing...
From the bed of a truck,
With Friends.





Silly String,
Irrigation Duties,
& Bike Riding...




Bird Watching,
Puddle Jumping...



And Relaxing...


Just to get up and do it all over again once our hands are "woim" aka warm.
We love winter.  Fine, we love all seasons almost equally... but winter is gaining, just sayin'.

2 comments:

Loveyoutons.mom said...

OK, I live right here in town and these three are leaving me majorly in the dust! How do they manage to achieve the world even before I drive home from the last visit!!? Thanks for recording these life events for us!

Chrystie said...

Helmets! Aaaaah! They have super cute ones at Target, or my personal favorites, www.nutcase.com.