Monday, January 27, 2014

Counter Productive...

The other day my kids had a healthy dose of Satan in them.  I'm not kidding.  So I made them all lay down for naps and I just about got all of them to succumb to their own tired little selves... I was THIS close.  Alas, there was one hold-out, of course, but he turned on the sugar and all was well.

Until they woke up.

Holy crud.  It was a lose/lose kinda day for me, I guess.  Acey let loose a little upchuck since he's had a cough and doesn't quite know how to be a man and spit a loogie.  Is that TMI?  Sorry.  Then Daximus, who had been snoring in the guest bedroom woke and to say he had wet the bed would be like calling a river a creek.  It was SATURATED - clear down to the mattress pad.  

So, of course, when I stripped the bed and began the task of making it all up again, I got bombarded.  


There are at least a dozen fitting sassy captions I could spew out for each of the following pictures -- but I'll let you fill in the blanks on your own.  It's a fun little game, try it.




By now you may know my life's motto,
"If you can't beat 'em, at least sit back and take pictures of them and eventually you'll smile."
Works every darn time.




I got a lot accomplished that afternoon.
(She said in Sarcastic font)
 :)

1 comment:

The Venutis said...

I never check my blog, sorry! I hope you got my facebook comment on the cotton candy machine. It is from Nostalgia Electrics. I found it on Amazon.

Your kids are so dang cute, and I love your motto!