Friday, January 10, 2014

Warning: You're Gonna Want a Toddler After This...

These boys somehow did not fall victim to their typical pre-storm antics this week and they have been sweeter than sugar is what.  I don't know how it happened.  I wish I did so I could duplicate it, but really, out-of-this-world cuteness and sweetness has abounded this week.  And let me have my moment with that because you know that means it will be downright gnarly here come the next storm system.

I overheard Dax say to Kael,
"Kael, you're my best friend in the whole world.  And you're my brother."
To which Kael replied,
"I know Daxi, you and Ace are my best brother friends ever."
And then my uterus exploded because it was the cutest thing I'd ever heard any offspring ever utter.  I'm pretty much going to beg Ryno to try to make another baby with me, because, DUH... World peace could abound globally if everyone listened to that little heartfelt number between bros.



RyGar left for work on Sunday evening and as he was packing up Kaelster said,
"Oh, Daddy, are you goin' on a work trip?"
Ryno said, "Yep buddy I have to leave tonight after you go to bed."
Brace yourselves...
"Mmmm, OK but I will really miss you."
{Are you crying or is it just me getting all misty-eyed?}
Then he popped his head into our room for one more comment,
"And if it snows I will shovel for you, OK, Dad?"
He also got his kindergarten exam & shots for the looming kindi registration deadline.
And I almost bawled.


Check out those stats... to be fair, he is only 4.5 years old... so, you know, Linebacker!

Acey has been a sweet little love this week too, which is perhaps the mightiest of all miracles.  I mean, look how politely and quietly he waited at the Doctor's office?  This was hands down our most successful visit to date.  I popped myself some Martinelli's when I got home because I was sweat free.  There's a first time for everything, I guess.



And then there is this.  Which, really, I can't.  I mean, these boys... this week... holy moly there aren't even words.  If you're not on birth control and you don't want a toddler to be running around your house in footie pajamas a couple years from now then avert your eyes immediately... 



These boys are basically our best service to humanity.
Happy weekend!

No comments: